:O :O :O :O :O :O

DUBSTEP YOU SAY? MORE LIKE FAGSTEP

SYSTEM FAILURE YOU SAY?

When it comes down to it. My complain lies in that it wasn't long enough, and also, that there was a square waved bass later in the song. Keep the drums going with that Chorus Flanger or whatever that is, and add a synthy bass with possibly more drums so that it sounds different later in the song. I want to hear that sample from the beginning again, its sick! As for this being dubstep, I see that, but I think it needs some more dubstep cliches, like synthy bass.

FILTHY FILTHY

Aaaah! Success

Good song. You can really pull this Dubstep trend off. 70 Percent of them music I listen to is electronic, and even I don't think I could pull off a Dubstep song so cleanly by ear. So anyway. The best part I guess would be the drums. All your other instruments are well picked and they are also well done in the song. Only thing is, what program do you use? I'm not sure I liked the tone of the program in general, but even then, you got dubstep genre down, so I'm sure you can other styles of Aphex Twin, Squarepusher, and Luke Vibert.

superuberinsaneausm responds:

i use fl stuido 8:THE GOLDEN STANDARD FOR ALL MUSICAL PRODUCTION, and the drums after the drop was actually a loop i downloaded :3

Purple Nebula Purple Nebula

Hard to see where you were going with this

Not really sure I get the whole context of the song. If you were to make it into the song, it seems like you would have to keep it like a chill Aphex twin beat. It's just that, I mean it's what you do with this that really determines how good its going to be. Right now I don't see it as compatible with anything.

[E7] Walk on Clouds (prod. SH) [E7] Walk on Clouds (prod. SH)

Good Job

I always judge music from a instrumental standpoint, and in this aspect, the instruments in your song are perfectly in sync with your singing, and would sound good even if you weren't rapping over them. Like I said, I'm an instrumentals person, so I can't really comment on any singing, or rapping even. But it sounded great to me. Your editing really is amazing. Your voice is the perfect volume. Nothing is too loud. Well done, man.

In conclusion, it sounds very professional. You are far better then me at music making. It sounds like you've making music awhile.

GloineFiodh responds:

well i didn't make the beat, just sung and wrote the lyrics. thanks for the review man.

African Rock/hiphop/metal African Rock/hiphop/metal

Reminds me of Herbie Hancock from the 80's

I don't have much to say other then it really sounds like Herbie Hancock from the 80's. It's good stuff. If you want to make it longer that wouldn't hurt. I would just keep doing the Piano thing, but keep adding to it, with that basic thing you have right there.

[N-BU] A Life of Drugs [N-BU] A Life of Drugs

Needs more coordination

What I mean is that none of the machines in this song are doing the same beat. In my opinion, you should have two different things doing the same progression of notes, and go between switching one of them off, in effect mimicking coordination.
The result is trippy.

Not that your song isn't harmonious. This song would just be better as a parody imo. As apposed to some trippy shit that I want to roll to.

Ugh Im So Funky Ugh Im So Funky

Too linear.

The main problem I thought was that it is in sort of a suspended animation. If you're just using loops then you should add more samples over that, to mimic some sort of descent or ascent. Like add samples over in it in a funky way to show that it is moving in a direction otherwise it feels like it's frozen.

Too make it really funky you should put some notes over it, and make this the essential background of the song.

You might want to mess around with the drum beat too, it's a bit too repetitive.

EverybodysFavorite responds:

I dunno the bass sounds like ghettto fast, the real reason is the why all my songs are repetative and that is I NEVER LEARNED to use more that four patterns

Drop C Drop C

cool.

Starting to sound like Tool at the end there for a second.

Pretty sure if you developed it into a three minute piece you would have have a solid song.

hobbit groove hobbit groove

Cool.

Very groovy... Very trippy, although I'd say the bass could be funkier. I like it all in all though.

Pickin a Miss Pickin a Miss

It's a beautiful piece. Albeit i'm stoned.

My only advise is start using a better program like Reason.

I hate it when I show people my music and they're like "sounds like video game music." I just feel like this song is what videogame music should sound like. A song like this with exactly the same instruments would make Pokemon much more enjoyable

loansindi responds:

I only dabble in electronic music, and $400 for reason is not dabble friendly.

Thanks for the review though.